For the wastewater treatment we do not use the principle of bioremediation. For wastewater treatment using only physical operated, energy effici...

For the wastewater treatment we do not use the principle of bioremediation. For wastewater treatment using only physical operated, energy efficient processes taking place in an enclosed space in a very short period of time. (Less than 30 seconds) Water or wastewater fluid is cleaned and disinfected, and after deposition of mechanical impurities, which have a size less than 20 nanometers, it can be reused for irrigation or industrial purposes. Floor space under all the equipment has been reduced to five times compared to the biological treatment. For the desalination of sea or saline water we do not use reverse osmosis nor high pressure! Desalination process takes place on a completely different principle, which allows up to 85% desalinate sea water, and the remaining 15% turned into a sea salt! Due tems that no high pressure - reduced energy consumption of desalination to 0.5 kW per 1 m3. If you send me a preliminary analysis of the water for cleaning - and its volume, I can do the technical and commercial offer with the cost of equipment. Thanks again for your interest. E-mail tumentsev@inbox.ru